As part of its ongoing business development, BLS wishes to recruit a NL Project Manager to strengthen its in-house team.
As a Project Manager, you are the direct contact person for a portfolio of clients. You organize their translations, from the initial request for a quote up to the delivery of the translation, taking account of constraints such as delivery deadlines, resources, the technical nature of the translation and cost controls, while ensuring the highest possible quality and client satisfaction.
Alongside these responsibilities, you will be called upon on a daily basis to revise translations produced by your in-house colleagues and freelance translators.
– Degree in translation or equivalent university degree
– Perfect mastery of your mother tongue
– Other languages: French and English, fourth language a plus
– Experience: if possible at a translation firm
– Qualities and skills: good inter-personal skills, an initiative-taker, perfectionist, flexible, capable of working autonomously while being a good team player, able to work under pressure, good relationship management and dispute management skills, willing to commit to the corporate project.
– Available rapidly
– Technical profile/an interest in technical texts would be a plus
– Excellent knowledge of IT tools: Microsoft Office, SDL Trados/DéjàVu and others.
– A contract of indeterminate duration
– An exciting challenge in a dynamic environment
– Wide decision-making autonomy
– A young, closely-knit team
– An ongoing training programme
– A competitive salary
How to apply
Please submit your application together with your CV to the following e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Elisabeth Lequeue, General Manager